Thursday, April 2, 2009

How do you do that!?

How do you know exactly what I need, what I want, and to the exact specifications.

I had just exactly enough money to pay my insurance, right down to the last cent.

You have seriously just started giving me the ability to love more than I ever could have thought possible, it's kind of surreal at times to be honest.

My Lord God Jehovah, you are incredible


1 Peter 5:7
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you"
(NLT)

Everything

EVERYTHING

Any moment, anytime, any day...He is there

Word up, Devil Down

I had an AMAZING day, I never am able to just walk around for 3 hours and talk.  Too see beauty through someone else's eyes...refreshing

Learning is truly overwhelming

Striving to be humble, to love, to serve, and to live

Paz

Jason



No comments:

Post a Comment